We are fully integratable with both Jira and Slack!
From within the logbook note the share icon on the far right.
Click on share icon and a dropdown menu will appear with the following options:
- Clicking on the JIRA icon will allow you to share the link to the page through JIRA.
- The Slack icon will allow you to share the link to the page via Slack.
- You can email the page link.
- Download the data of the log to a csv file.
- You can also select the copy icon which gives you the option to copy the link to your clipboard.
Share logs and log information from both the main and item pages:
- In the Loglytics Main Page select any of the errors, or warnings in the menu.
- In the Loglytics item page of the selected log, Loglytics gives you the sharing options on the far right.
To integrate Slack and have the alerts automatically sent to your team via Slack go to:
Here press the "Add to Slack" button. This will open Slack's authentication integration wizard which will enable you to fully integrate automatic alerts with Slack.
Shipbook makes it possible to easily and seamlessly continue working with the same software that you and your team work with.